Tabung

Thursday, October 6

f for final n f for failed n f for fluid

hurm hye hello wassup guys...
assalammualaikum

dear ayah and umi..
please forgive me
all my wrong doing toward u since born until now..
im really sorry if i can be the best to my little brother..
i know my failure come because of my malasan....
hurm i hope i can be like the other...
they can make their parents proud..
not like me....
this is because of fluid mechanic..
do know what to do...
fluid mechanic...see u next sem or never see u ever n after...
where's my future..
i cant see it clearly...


2 comments:

  1. belajar untuk cemerlang tak kemana,tapi belajar untuk ilmu kekal selamanya.so rileks oke ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. achik wan...tadi jawab fluid dgn penuh rase kecewa...tp kakak salah kan diri sendiri sebab gagal faham kan ape yang die ajar..

    ReplyDelete