Tabung

Friday, February 24

unlucky day

Assalamualaikum and hello reader..

even the level of trauma are less the before this punye excident..
but im still in the traumaaaaaaa..

please la all good drives...along jalan Parit Raja are totally not highway...and this is not funny
If u in the right lane, it's doesn't mean you have to drive 120km/h.
there are many junction along the road...can u think wisely???
even u aren't hit my car but u hit my friend's car...
and i was there...and i was a rear passenger...
can u see my bubble on my head...
aaaaaaaaaaaa......

one more thing...after u hit the car and please don't go like "owh that's not my fault"...
u such a $%&*ID driver.....
at least say sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i'll not forget this car
EXORA JND 3962 (white colour)






** just finish my second test for electric..and checking 4 my carrymark...oh my Allah..where is my mark for quiz 1...sir, i never skip your class ok................

No comments:

Post a Comment